CORE is a community governed service. Our organisational structure reflects the diversity of our stakeholders ensuring our activities are kept in alignment with our mission and community needs. We provide a worldwide service and are committed to the Principles of Open Scholarly Infrastructure (POSI)
- Advises on strategic directions
- Ensures mission alignment with the needs of the open research community
Board of Supporters
- Helping to identify requirements and prioritise the development roadmap
- Represents the interests of the global open repositories and journals network.
The Open University Stakeholder Group
- Assumes overall financial and legal responsibility for CORE’s obligations.
- Provides institutional support and resources for CORE (e.g. HR, financial, legal, infrastructure).
Research network representatives
- Ensures relevance and provides guidance on effectively supporting the open research community.
CORE Leadership & Management Team
- Is responsible for the day to day operation of CORE.
- Takes operational decisions with guidance from the governance groups